Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Starcraft 2

http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3167456

Starcraft gamers have been waiting for this game for a long time. Blizzard has just increased the anticipation by releasing info and pics of Starcraft 2. I really want to get the game because Im a big Starcraft fan.

9 comments:

Maslab said...

"Big fan" when he's barely played it for half an hour.

DivingRhino said...

It was a really fun half-hour.

I am interested in this game too ... hey, while we're talking RTS. Is there anything out there where we could set up a historical battle (like from the Civil War or something) and show how it went, try other options (what if such-in-such didn't happen), etc? You guys know of anything like that?

I would like it for the history classes.

Maslab said...

A game? Easy. Empire Earth II.

DivingRhino said...

Can you set up scenarios? Preloaded to simulate a real battle, and then mess with it?

Phillip said...

I've played it for more than 10 HOURS.

Maslab said...

Yes, you can. It comes with a map editor for scripting scnearios and stuff. It even has pre-oaded scenarios like the Normandy Landing.

DivingRhino said...

Huh ... I must acquire this ...probably PC only ... need to check.

Thanks for the input. Again, I think a great tool for history classes.

Maslab said...

Yeah, PC only.

DivingRhino said...

I bought, installed, but it has issues under Parallels. :( I will have to try to get my Windows running under bootcamp on my machine ... games do not run well when in parallels.