Monday, May 12, 2008

Bioshock movie

The Bioshock movie is now official. Not much info is given out but the director is Gore Verbinski from The Pirates of the Carribean, and the writer is John Logan of Gladiator (one of my favorites). I still wonder if this is a joke because I have not heard much on the subject.

http://www.videogamenews.org/2008/05/10/bioshock-movie-is-official/

3 comments:

DivingRhino said...

Let's list here the movies that successfully came across as a movie ..

Tomb Raider ... I don't think so.

What else? (The more I think about it, I have not seen many.)

Phillip said...

games that turn into movies, don't really do well, because games have choices, BUT in movies they only can make one choice or make 2 movies but one evil and one good. If they make it where the main character is good, then the people who like to be evil will be mad or vice versa.

Maslab said...

Crhonicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay was supposed to be a really good game.