Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Does Wii Fit work?

Does the newest best-selling game actually work? The National Obesity Forum is now calling for children to stay away from Wii Fit, because it is misleading and has no true results. I think that the game would be cool and would get it if I could find it in any stores. All these review talk about is the yoga part and no other parts. It seems that they are out to make Wii Fit out to be a bad game, because of the yoga. All games have some bad part, but they still aren't bad games. Nintendo is trying to put its attention on to younger and older age groups with Fit, Brain Age and other games, but critics are still bashing on the game. At least Nintendo's trying to do this.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/does-wii-fit-work/a-2008052310535700064 for more bashing on one part of the game.

4 comments:

DivingRhino said...

While certainly not going to replace a personal trainer anytime soon, they've got to admit this is better for kids than 2 hours of GTA!

It's a step in an interesting (if not right) direction.

Maslab said...

And maybe kids would actually get healthier if they knew they were fat.

Seriously, its a game. If being called fat by one is reason to be banned from it, I should be banned from over 90% of the games I own, nevermind all those that exist.

Maslab said...

And maybe kids would actually get healthier if they knew they were fat.

Seriously, its a game. If being called fat by one is reason to be banned from it, I should be banned from over 90% of the games I own, nevermind all those that exist.

DivingRhino said...

I'll pass that along Sam. :)