The new Grand Theft Auto 4 is having problems the VERY FIRST DAY. The game freezes on the PS3 version only, and people have reported that even reinstalling the program does not fix the program. Honestly, I don't really care because I hate the PS3 and the GTA series. The game does not work in either 20 or 60 gig PS3's.
http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-140414.aspx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
This made my day. Seriously.
Actually I've read it's happening on xBox's too (but not as many).
So ... hate is a very strong word. I bet you'd enjoy playing games on it too if it was sitting in class right now.
Yes, I would enjoy the games, but I can still dislike the console, which I honestly think could have been a lot better. I don't hate it, but I don't think its good.
I have better things to do than play PS3s. I actually wouldnt play it. I might watch but not play.
If we had 10 consoles set up right now ... all networked and we were all playing each other in class, right now, you would not play?
I would. The PS3 has great potential, but its current status is just failure.
only if the game was good and I had nothing to do.
Which means either GTA IV or MGS4, one of which isn't even out yet.
I'm gonna go buy 10 PS3's.
Post a Comment